Cap de Nice and Mont Boron is a peaceful exclusive area to the east of Nice and is a mix of affluent residential properties and a national park.
Perched on one of the “collines” of Nice, Mont Boron sits at just over 190m and is home to a forest that covers 57 hectares and contains about 11km of footpaths that are perfect for exploring the area, including a 1.5km fitness trail with exercise stations.
Cap de Nice is not so far from the town itself but is a bit cut-off due to its elevated position and its location on the peninsula; many beautiful properties have been built here because of the glorious views from the city of Nice all the way to Cap Ferrat.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?