Whatever you are planning, Nice is a fantastic place to book a group holiday. Famous for its belle époque architecture, Nice is quite definitely one of the liveliest cities in the south of France and has all the benefits of being a cosmopolitan town and a great seaside resort.
As France’s second largest destination on the Cote d'Azur, there are a whole heap of options in this glittering Mediterranean city for your group booking. Whether 5-star opulence, lying by the villa pool or swanning about on your luxury yacht, Nice has the perfect accommodation for your group to stay in.
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019