The wonderful Opera de Nice venue, on the Promenade des Anglais in the old town of Nice, hosts some of the best classical music concerts in the French Riviera.
This season, there will be several performances from September to June. There are also regular chamber music concerts from September to May at Hotel Le Royal and the Musée National Marc Chagall. The Foyer Montserrat Cabayé in the Opera also hosts conferences and some concerts.
Click on the web link for more information.
Dates for this event
- 4-6 rue Saint François de Paule
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019