The glamorously named Coco Beach is more of a launchpad into the deep blue sea than a true beach.
The rocky peninsula has a winding path twisting through it that leads to clusters of slightly flatter areas that are just about big enough to spread out a beach towel.
Coco Beach is a popular hangout for locals who just want a quick dip without having to squeeze in amongst the hoards of tourists at Promenade des Anglais. There’s often a slackline stretched between some of the coves, which is always entertaining to watch as wiry young local lads attempt to inch their way across without falling in.
There are a few showers scattered along the various rocks of Coco Beach but that’s about all in the way of facilities. It's not the kind of beach where you’d want to spend all day though, so other than a bottle of water you don’t really need much. Just jump straight in!
- Parking on street
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do