When it comes to beautiful villages, the South of France is a shameless show-off. With the hills rising steeply above the Mediterranean coast, the Cote d’Azur is simply littered with perched medieval villages rich in history and atmosphere.
There are so many delightful villages to explore from Nice that narrowing it down to just five almost seems cruel (and will no doubt attract some argument) but here are some of favourite villages that you must see whilst on holiday in Nice.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?