Sitting on a beautiful rocky peninsula of pine trees and palms just to the east of Nice is Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. This area is the epitome of elegance and old Riviera glamour: from the small, chic harbour to the palatial gated villas and magnificent gardens of celebrities, oligarchs and famous family dynasties.
The village itself is quite small and the shopping district is pretty much just one petite but lovely street. Drop down to the port area though and you’ll find more shops and boutiques, restaurants, cafés and a small market place, while the beaches offer quite lovely beach clubs.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?