Michelin-starred chef, Didier Anies, recognised as Meilleur Ouvrier de France in 2000, has created a gourmet cuisine at this restaurant; one which is unfussy, full of flavour and low key yet elegant.
Specials include lasagne with Aquitaine caviar, young leeks with pearl drops of olive oil, Allaiton de l’Aveyron Saddle of Lamb and succulent Roast John Dory on the bone with confit of lemon.
Open daily from 19:30 to 21:30.
- 71 Boulevard du Général de Gaulle
More Nice Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!