Plage de Carras is a well-equipped “handiplage”, which has facilities and lifeguards to enable people with disabilities to enter the water safely.
Dog walkers will be happy to find one of the only dog-friendly sections of beach here as well; it is marked out so your hound can play happily in the waves within this stretch.
There are toilets and showers, but no parking other than roadside which is hard to come by. There is a bus stop, conveniently also called Carras, within just a few metres though and there are Vélobleu bike stations nearby.
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
More Nice Insights...
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019