Plage de Carras is a well-equipped “handiplage”, which has facilities and lifeguards to enable people with disabilities to enter the water safely.
Dog walkers will be happy to find one of the only dog-friendly sections of beach here as well; it is marked out so your hound can play happily in the waves within this stretch.
There are toilets and showers, but no parking other than roadside which is hard to come by. There is a bus stop, conveniently also called Carras, within just a few metres though and there are Vélobleu bike stations nearby.
- Disabled access
- Pedestrian access
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?