The Asian Arts Museum was created by Japanese architect Kenzo Tange who created a wonderful white marble and glass construction that stands in the middle of a lake in Park Phoenix.
The collection comprises of art inspired by Bhuddism and works from China, Japan and India, plus a selection of the smaller south-eastern Asian countries.
Classical and contemporary art is on display, as well as additional temporary exhibitions.
On Sunday afternoons, you can take part in a traditional tea ceremony (Chanoyu) where every movement is carefully choreographed so that the simple act of drinking tea is transformed into an art form.
- Disabled access
- 405 Promenade des Anglais
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?