Situated in the La Turbie area in the heights of Nice the rolling green terrain offers an interesting and challenging round of golf.
Inaugurated on 16 November 1911 by the Société des Bains de Mer they celebrated the centenary in 2011.
"Originally, it was the British Colony of Monte-Carlo that persuaded the Société des Bains de Mer to take on the audacious project of creating the Monte-Carlo Golf Club. Building the golf course required a hundred labourers, who went up onto the Golf Course between April and October. From the start, the Monte-Carlo Golf Club had 18 holes drawn on the ground which today correspond to the first 12 holes. There were also two tennis courts and a pigeon shooting range with more than a hundred members. A regular bus route provided access from the Place du Casino."
It is possible to hire caddies and golf buggies from the pro-shop onsite.
- Meeting Spaces
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Golf Club / Course
- Adult Lessons
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Route du Mont Agel
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?