Set between Cannes, Nice and Grasse, the Golf Club of Opio Valbonne is one of the jewels in the crown of the Riviera.
It is an 18 hole course, set amidst the sea and the mountains, at the heart of a magnificent domain. Protected by 220 hectares of undulating landscape in the shade of century-old trees, you will even find a Gallo Roman aqueduct!
Just a few minutes from some of the most beautiful coastlines of the Côte d’Azur, this site, sheltered from the wind, benefits from a sunny climate and an ideal geographical position.
At the golf course, the Château de la Bégude offers you the opportunity to return to traditional values, which has contributed to the success of the region.
The 17th century bastide has been completely renovated and boasts a restaurant, overlooking the golf course, where the chef offers an inspired Provençal cuisine rich with colour and flavour.
- Meeting Spaces
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Route de Roquefort-les-Pins
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?