Located behind the Acropolis, the AMF centre is one of the largest bowling alleys in France.
Open every day of the year, there are 24 bowling lanes, 9 pool tables, a TV room, arcade games and a snack bar to entertain clients. These facilities are also designed to accommodate children as they provide lightweight balls and removable rails.
- Monday to Friday: Open from 13:00 to 14:30
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 to 04:00
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- 5 Esplanade J-F Kennedy
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?