Phœnix Park combines parkland, tropical greenhouses, an aviary, a lake and over 2,500 species of plant.
It's a veritable playground of nature! With 20 themed gardens - each area is set to its own soundtrack of piped music - it covers exotic gardens from throughout the world.
The greenhouse is one of the largest in Europe, at 25 metres high and with a floor space of 7,000 square metres. The lake features pelicans, black swans and turtles. With benches situated around its perimeter, it's an ideal spot for relaxation.
The park stretches over seven hectares and is located next to Nice Airport. There is a snack bar open all year.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Meeting Spaces
- 405 promenade des Anglais
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?