This is a small and secluded beach with two excellent restaurants and safe swimming. Plage Mala is a little haven.
The two staircases wind down through a cool fragrant forest of palm trees, yuccas and pine before coming out at either end of a crescent-shaped bay. Much of the beach is taken up with deckchairs and sun loungers from the two restaurants but there is still plenty of public beach available, with showers and toilets provided.
Neither of the restaurants are cheap, so if you are visiting “en famille” you may prefer to bring a picnic; there are no shops or snack bars within close distance. Both restaurants offer services such as sunbed rental, massage, boat-taxi (to bring you ashore if you arrive via boat), boutique, etc. Each one has a bar area where there are regular live music concerts.
There is no parking, access is via a lot of steps and hidden from view; but it rarely gets overcrowded.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- No disabled access
- No wheelchair access
- Pedestrian access
- Stand Up Paddleboard
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do