This gourmet restaurant offers panoramic views across the Mediterranean and gained two Michelin stars in 2011.
This is true fine dining and reservations are recommended.
Open for lunch from 12:30-14:00 and dinner from 19:30-22:00.
Open daily (except Monday during July and August). Closed for lunch Monday-Wednesday.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Rue du Barri
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019