This golf course is located on a charming old private hunting estate dating back to the 17th century.
The walled site has fairways through oak, pine and broom forests and offers superb views over the bay of Cannes, the Lerins Islands and the Esterel Massif.
This 18-hole is hilly and quite technical. Players will have to share tactics and use precision rather than just have driving power. The club has an area for training with a driving range and two putting greens.
The clubhouse has a pro shop, restaurant, bar and locker room. You can hire the services of a caddy or teaching pro, if you wish.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Route des Trois Ponts
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?