Plage de la Petite Afrique is, in our humble opinion, one of the best beaches on the French Riviera, surrounded by stunning scenery and with plenty of facilities.
This beach is well equipped with toilets, plenty of showers and a lifeguard service. There is a large (paying) car park and it is just a short walk from the train and bus stops. A kids play area is situated under the shade of the pine trees, beside the beach volleyball court and the beach club, and the rocky outcrop makes for great rock pool exploring with children.
- Paid Parking
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019