Plage de la Petite Afrique is, in our humble opinion, one of the best beaches on the French Riviera, surrounded by stunning scenery and with plenty of facilities.
This beach is well equipped with toilets, plenty of showers and a lifeguard service. There is a large (paying) car park and it is just a short walk from the train and bus stops. A kids play area is situated under the shade of the pine trees, beside the beach volleyball court and the beach club, and the rocky outcrop makes for great rock pool exploring with children.
- Paid Parking
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice