Close to the city, this nine hole compact course offers a range of different situations with its relief, bunkers and water hazard. It is aimed at both beginners and low handicaps wishing to improve.
The course is approved for competition classification ranging up to 26.5 index. It also has a 27 bay driving range, putting green and bunker training area. Open every day from 8:00 to 20:00. They run several programmes for training, including children's courses.
The clubhouse is available should you want to take a break and enjoy a refreshment at the bar or take advantage of the sun terrace. The restaurant serves food seven days a week and is open for lunch, and again for dinner on a Saturday, by reservation only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Golf Club / Course
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Golf Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 698 Route de Grenoble
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?