The island of Saint Honorat is the smaller of the two inhabited Lerins islands just off the Cote d'Azur coastline. Its main attraction is the monastery of Lerins, a wonderful stone building that is worth a visit.
Only 15 minutes by boat, this is a pleasant place to explore and walk to around the pine forests or have a swim in the clear blue water.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?