Ma Nolan’s, Vieux Nice has a large inviting terrace, high vaulted ceilings, authentic bar counters and wooden floors.
The atmosphere is always buzzing, generated by the friendly staff, excellent beer and food, live music in the evenings and a genuinely warm welcome to all, which is typically, essentially Irish.
Ma Nolan’s now has three thriving pubs, a formidable reputation and a strong crowd of regular customers as well as a huge influx of tourists in the summer months. Both Nice bars (Vieux Nice & Nice Port) and now Ma Nolan's Cannes, have the design and decor that give the bars a typically Irish feel with wooden flooring and high bar counters. Wide screen TV’s project all the events on the sports calendar, food is served all day and live music plays every night.
- Live music
- Ma Nolan's Irish Pub at - Vieux, Nice 2 Rue Saint François De Paule
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?