The climate in the South of France is generally great, with roughly 300 days of sunshine beaming down across the Riviera each year. However, that statistic does still leave 65 days on average when the sun doesn’t shine.
We can often struggle to dispel a sense of disappointment when a holiday vision of sunshine and sparkling sea is marred by rain or windy weather. Happily, bad weather passes through the Cote d’Azur quite quickly after a few torrential downpours. To help you dispel the gloom and recognise all the fun still to be had when it’s raining on the Riviera, we’ve pulled together a list of the best activities for rainy days in Nice.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice