The awe-inspiring caves of Saint Cézaire are six million years old.
Once inside, guided from room to room, visitors will discover the spectacular underground landscaped of an imposing world perfectly set off with appropriate, simple lighting. The whole route is perfectly laid out and safe.
At these depths, the extraordinary pinks and purples of the natural columns of rock create a magical atmosphere. The incredible beauty of the setting inspires the imagination, and the rock formations take on the shapes of birds with magnificent plumage, stars, corals, tentacled sea creatures, an astonishing skull and even a skeleton.
- Car required
- Disabled access
- Meeting Spaces
- Free parking
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Flexible catering options
- Indoor Activities
- Tours / Excursions
- 1481 route des Grottes
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?