The Mediterranean city of Nice with her 'grand dame' hotels on the famous Promenade des Anglais has always attracted the rich, the famous, the bourgeoisie and the aristocracy. If one thing is for certain, it's that Nice is open for business when it comes to luxury accommodation.
Nice hotels ooze a sense of Belle Epoque glamour and chic style, as each venue seeks to stand out and impress in a town that built its tourism around a mild Mediterranean climate and the natural beauty of the area. Here are some of our top picks for 2019.
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do