While many visitors to the French Riviera seek a leisurely vacation of wining, dining, and sunbathing, we know that some of you seek something a bit more exciting during your break than sneaking in a cheeky glass of rose’ before midday.
For those who love getting the adrenaline pumping on holiday, we’ve put together a list of adventure sports to be enjoyed along the Cote d’Azur within reach of Nice.
Whether it’s tearing down a mountain bike track with an endless view of the Mediterranean, paragliding off mighty cliffs near Monaco, or jetting around in the crystal clear waters, we have the adventure activity for you.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?