Just 45 minutes from Nice in the beautiful Bévéra valley, Sospel is a haven for mountain bikers of all types, from the serious downhillers to the enduro buffs.
Great resort for technical single track or to put in some winter downhill training. There’s a bike-park, a year round downhill trail and 11 graded XC trails making up a total of 150 km of riding.
The year-round mild climate and low rainfall make great conditions for mountain biking. With loads more quality riding in the vicinity, not to mention across the border in Italy, this is a must-do trip when the weather is miserable back home.
Due to the geology and natural terrain of the area you will find that it is a mix of nice easy climbs on forest tracks and technical rocky singletrack descents. But not suitable for beginners. The network of 150 km waymarked trails from green to black has been created by the FFC.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?