Great for children and adults, this adventure park has 2 hectares of games including a spectacular net walk and a village of huts perched the trees.
Adventurers can discover the highest canopies of the trees, terraces and slides. Up to 13m long, and with nets up to 11m high. There are numerous other games and activities to take part in, including zorbing, inflatables, flying fox and much more!
- Open Wednesday afternoon, weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- Adults & children from the age of 5 years old: 14.50€
- Seniors & children under 5 years old: 7.50€
- Disabled access
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Play Area
- Meeting Spaces
- Forest Adventure / Zip Slide
- 2559 RD 2085, 06270 Villeneuve-Loubet
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?