007 Helicopter & Jet Ski Tour, St Jean Cap Ferrat
Accessibility: Pedestrian access
Activities: Jet-ski | Watersports
Guides & Instructors: Tour Guides
Feel like a secret agent as you rendezvous on jet ski with your helicopter for a spectacular tour of the French Riviera.
Ride your jet ski from Cap Ferrat towards Monaco, where a helicopter will be awaiting your arrival.
Climb aboard for a breathtaking tour of the French Riviera from the air.
Back in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, take your jet ski out again to explore the hidden bays and sandy beaches of the Golfe de Saint-Hospice, with a passenger at no extra cost.
Even if you've never ridden a jet ski before, a state certified instructor will ensure you get the best out of this experience.
*Martini and license to kill not included.
- "I experienced with friends an incredible session with highly professional and friendly instructors. A place to recommend to all visitors in this beautiful area of the French Riviera!" - Trip Advisor
- "First time on a jet ski (EVER) and could not have asked for a better trip. We did the 2 hour tour from Cap Ferrat to Monaco. The staff were all incredibly nice and our guide was very knowledgeable about the locations where we stopped. It was an amazing experience! And a great workout, as well. Money well spent! Be sure and bring your shades." - Trip Advisor
- "This was our second year visiting Paloma Beach and renting from the nice people at Cap Ferrat Watersports. We have rented the paddle boards and jet skis and also did the donut. as other reviews have mentioned, all of the folks at Cap Ferrat Watersports are excellent. Nice, fun, knowledgable, helpful, great with kids! Claire and Vincent - thank you..." - Trip Advisor
- "We had a great time parasailing with cap ferrat water sports!! The captain was very friendly along with the staff on the shore. Being located on Paloma beach doesn't hurt either ;)" - Trip Advisor
- "Watersports are a must when visiting the French Riviera, and Cap Ferrat watersports is an amazing choice: Great people, great vibes, good time guaranteed." - Trip Advisor
- "If you're looking for fun and a team of pros this is THE place to go ! Had so much fun with my jet ski trip. The team is really cool and pro." - Trip Advisor
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn
Address: Paloma Beach
Location: St Jean Cap Ferrat | Nice | Monaco Region