Situated on the France Italy border, on the edge of the Mercantour National Park, you will find this dedicated mountain bike park with paths, trails and single track that will bring you to an area with fantastic panoramic views, lush forest and woodland.
The French Cycling Federation have waymarked the trails here and they are graded for bikers from very easy, to easy, difficult and very difficult, depending one the terrain, the length and technical aspects of the circuits. They are all available to look at online or on the maps provided at the bike park.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?