The summer is well and truly over in Nice. The days are getting shorter and there is a nip in the air during the evening that means that those nights that we can enjoy dining outside are numbered.
However, for some, autumn is the most charming time of year and can certainly be in the running for the most beautiful season. The red leaves on the trees, the golden glow of the brush and those sunsets that turn the world the pink and purple, this might just be the city of Nice at its best.
There's lots going on in Nice in October, these are just some of the events taking place here this month.
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019