The summer is well and truly over in Nice. The days are getting shorter and there is a nip in the air during the evening that means that those nights that we can enjoy dining outside are numbered.
However, for some, autumn is the most charming time of year and can certainly be in the running for the most beautiful season. The red leaves on the trees, the golden glow of the brush and those sunsets that turn the world the pink and purple, this might just be the city of Nice at its best.
There's lots going on in Nice in October, these are just some of the events taking place here this month.
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do