A second-hand book market is held on every Saturday of every month in the Place du Palais de Justice.
Browse through the a wide selection of mainly French books and try to find those rare first editions! This market is not only enjoyed by collectors but it can be great place to find some unusual and interesting novels...and what better way to peruse them than to be outside in a beautiful old square in Vieille Nice.
From 07:00 unto 17:00 during the winter months and until 19:00 in the summer.
Dates for this event
- Place du Palais de Justice
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?