This great shop is a bit of a flea market, selling everything from genuine antiques to Asterix annuals and costume jewellery.
Market fans will love this place and probably come away with more than they can fit in their suitcase.
The market operates in Place Robilante, near to the Nice Port, from Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday) from 10:00 until 18:00 and until 19:00 during the busier summer months.
Dates for this event
- Rue Robilante
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019