This great shop is a bit of a flea market, selling everything from genuine antiques to Asterix annuals and costume jewellery.
Market fans will love this place and probably come away with more than they can fit in their suitcase.
The market operates in Place Robilante, near to the Nice Port, from Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday) from 10:00 until 18:00 and until 19:00 during the busier summer months.
- Rue Robilante
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?