Before Nice became the cosmopolitan city and gateway to the Riviera we know today, it was often touted as a health retreat. That legacy continues today with the local spas making the most of the gentle Mediterranean climate, Alpine spring water and sparkling sea.
Imagine a spa day to recover after a long night exploring Nice's nightlife or a beauty treatment before hitting one of the beach clubs looking your best. Maybe even a week-long detox programme to forget the winter rain while enjoying the Mediterranean sun. All of this is on offer in Nice.
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019