Try six great wines to taste and love. Their expert will teach how to taste the wine and share their knowledge about the different aspects of French wines, the regions, the grapes etc.
You enjoy wine and would like to learn more? You feel more comfortable with new world wines than French wines? During your stay in Nice deepen your knowledge by joining their wine tasting.
The "Tour de France of Organic Wine" is the best pre-dinner wine tasting in Nice, purposely run in a wine merchants depot to give you an authentic look into the wine trade. The “Tour de France of organic wine" is designed for anyone with an interest in wine.
The class starts at 17:30 and you’ll taste six different wines, coming from six different regions of France - a real "Tour de France of Organic Wine"!
Why join them?
- The Tour de France of Organic wine will help you get better knowledge about French wine
- Have fun tasting Champagne and five carefully selected French wines (generously served)
- Understand the difference between a Bordeaux and a Burgundy!
- Feel comfortable ordering French wine
- With your wine expert you will cover a variety of themes to build up your knowledge:
- Learn how Champagne is made
- How to taste wine properly
- The main wine regions of France, the grapes they grow and the style of wine they make
- Understanding a French wine label
- Understand French wine terms, such as terroir and appellation
- Six good French wines (including one Champagne)
- Olive bread and water
- Fun presentation in English by an expert on French wine
- Price 40€
For further information or to book this wine tasting please enquire directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
- Open Seasons