Savour what Nice has to offer in unique flavours with a variety of local specialities.
On the Pure Nice Food Tour, you get to taste your way through local specialities. You will not only get a feel for the flavour of Niçois cuisine, but also the unique history, culture and heritage of Nice as you wander through the city.
The tour shows you the best side of true, pure Niçois cuisine. They take you to places few tourists would see and the food you will taste are local dishes you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else in France or the world.
They also talk about the locals' special relationship to wine at a local wine shop.
Whether you are a real foodie or not, this food walking tour will give you an out of the ordinary culinary experience!
During the tour you will sample:
- Swiss chard in a way you'd never imagine it
- Sickly sweet candied fruit
- The humble side of Riviera wine
- Socca, the only true Niçois fast food
- Les Petits Farcies—literally "the little stuffed ones"
- Pissaladière—there is no such thing as too much onion!
- The health benefits of Mediterranean cuisine
- Plus various surprises...
More information about the Pure Nice Food Tour
- Reservation is mandatory - make sure you book in advance by sending an enquiry using the link on this page.
- The tour runs every day except Monday, starts at 10:00 and lasts for about four hours.
- Do not plan for lunch after the tour!
- The precise tastings may change without prior notice.
- Please let them know of any dietary requirements prior to the tour and they will do their best to accommodate them.
- Out of season (November to March inclusive) tours don't run every day
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons