The French Riviera has warmed up nicely and visitors are flocking to Nice's beaches as the summer season reaches its peak. However, you'll find there’s much more to do than relaxing on a sun lounger all day here, as the events calendar is jam-packed in July.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July in Nice.
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019