The French Riviera has warmed up nicely and visitors are flocking to Nice's beaches as the summer season reaches its peak. However, you'll find there’s much more to do than relaxing on a sun lounger all day here, as the events calendar is jam-packed in July.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the events we're particularly looking forward to throughout July in Nice.
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?