The first jazz festival in Nice was held in 1948 and it continues today with a strong emphasis on contemporary and diverse music performances on multiple stages.
2020 will see a reduced version of the festival with open-air performances at the Observatoire Nice Cote dÁzur. The lineup includes Thomas Dutronc, Ayo and Plume.
From 20:00. Click on the website link for more information.
- Jardins Albert 1er
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?