The first jazz festival in Nice was held in 1948 and it continues today with a strong emphasis on contemporary and diverse music performances on multiple stages.
The lineup includes Black Eyed Peas, Angèle, Ibrahim Maalouf, Neneh Cherry, Nile Rodgers & Chic, BigFlo & Oli, Kimberose, The Blaze, Nubya Garcia, Hocus Pocus, Orquesta Akokán, Christian Sands Trio, Judy Jackson and many more.
Tickets are priced at €39 per evening, with six concerts scheduled on each. There are also two-day and five-day passes available as well as various reduced rates.
- Jardins Albert 1er
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019