Corsica Ferries, one of the largest ferry companies in the Mediterranean, have announced that they will start to travel between the South of France and the Italian island of Sicily on the 21st of April 2019.
There will be three ferries connecting Nice, Toulon in Provence and Sicily per week. They will drop anchor at the port of Trapani, just an hour and a half from Palermo. Tickets will be on sale on September 25th 2018, starting at around €85 for one person and one vehicle.
Corsica Ferries also travel between the South of France and Corsica, Sardinia and the Spanish island of Mallorca.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice