Corsica Ferries is a France-Italy based ferry company that does regular crossings from Nice to and from the islands of Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily and Elba.
The business offers up to 15 crossings per day to Corsica and Sardinia and up to 7 crossings per day to the Tuscan island of Elba, as well as three per week to Sicily. This firm has become the leading privately owned ferry company for crossings to Corsica and Sardinia since their inception over 40 years ago and their philosophy is to offer secure and great value crossings to the destinations they service.
For more information or to make a reservation please 'make and enquiry' or visit the website directly.
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Port de commerce, 06300 Nice
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?