Nice has recently been named the location of the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship.
Athletes begin with a beach start and embark on a 1.9km swim in the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The 90km bike course passes through villages and mountains and athletes will enjoy beautiful panoramic views.
The 21km run will include a flat and fast two-loop course along the Promenade des Anglais. Athletes can expect impressive spectator support along the route.
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019