Nice is a venue with steep triathlon history. Swim in the Mediterranean, bike through the Alps and run along Nice's historic waterfront.
Athletes begin with a beach start and embark on a two-loop 3800m swim in the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The 180km bike course is the jewel of IRONMAN France as it follows much of the original Nice Triathlon route and passes through villages and mountains. There are 6,500 feet of challenging climbs and beautiful panoramic views.
The 42km run will include a flat and fast four-loop course along the Promenade des Anglais. Athletes can expect impressive spectator support along the route.
Sign up online, click on the web link.
Dates for this event
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?