Instead of swimming, cycling and running, the 'Triathlon des Mers' or Sea Triathlon involves kayaking, swimming, and stand-up paddle boarding.
Participants can sign up individually or in teams of 2 or 3 people. The triathlon includes a 1000m swimming route, a 2000m stand-up paddle boarding course and a 3000m kayaking trial. They can be done individually or in relay teams of 2 or 3 persons.
You can sign up online for the Triathlon des Mers.
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019