The Nice Classic Live Festival is hosted at the Monastère de Cimiez, the Palais Lascaris and the Matisse Museum. It offers wonderful evenings of a melting pot of talent with both professors and students of the conservatory.
Each summer the cloister provides a beautiful setting for a whole host of concerts including recitals, chamber music and orchestral enjoyment.
For more information regarding the specific concerts and tickets please contact them via the email above to visit their website directly.
- Place Jean-Paul II
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019
- What's on in Nice July 2019
- Mirazur is the World's Best Restaurant 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Nice summer 2019
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Nice