The Nice Classic Live Festival is hosted at the Monastère de Cimiez, the Palais Lascaris and the Matisse Museum. It offers wonderful evenings of a melting pot of talent with both professors and students of the conservatory.
Each summer the cloister provides a beautiful setting for a whole host of concerts including recitals, chamber music and orchestral enjoyment.
For more information regarding the specific concerts and tickets please contact them via the email above to visit their website directly.
- Place Jean-Paul II
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?