Since its creation in 2011, this festival has celebrated the wealth of chamber music. This year, they are exploring new territories offering a bigger variety of concerts.
The elegant intimacy of Saint-Paul de Vence is the perfect setting for eight unique evenings around the most brilliant musicians of today.
For a full programme and timings, please visit their website using the link above.
- Place de la Courtine
More Nice Insights...
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- What's On in Nice August 2019