Since its creation in 2011, this festival has celebrated the wealth of chamber music. This year, they are exploring new territories offering a bigger variety of concerts.
The elegant intimacy of Saint-Paul de Vence is the perfect setting for eight unique evenings around the most brilliant musicians of today.
For a full programme and timings, please visit their website using the link above.
- Place de la Courtine
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?