Live shows, children's workshops, cultural walks, live music and a whole host of other shows including performance and dance, fashion shows, fairy and aerial shows or plays.
From July 11th to August 22nd 2019, every Thursday evening. Workshops for children, from 18:00 to 23:00, on painting, drawing, pottery, etc. Exhibitions and shows from 18:00 to 23:30. Live music from 19:00 at Place de Gaulle or Place de la Chapelle.
See the web link for the full programme and more information.
More Nice Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do