Chef Bruno Cirino prepares Mediterranean dishes that carefully showcase the flavours of local produce. A light and creative cuisine that you can enjoy in their elegant dining room with vaulted ceilings and frescoes or their shaded terrace overlooking the sea.
There are various tasting menus to choose from, featuring mouthwatering dishes. Combine them with a bottle from their extensive wine list, carefully selected by head sommelier Marion.
The restaurant is open for dinner only Wednesday - Sunday except in July and August when it is open every evening.
- 20 rue Comte de Cessole
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019