Chef Bruno Cirino prepares Mediterranean dishes that carefully showcase the flavours of local produce. A light and creative cuisine that you can enjoy in their elegant dining room with vaulted ceilings and frescoes or their shaded terrace overlooking the sea.
There are various tasting menus to choose from, featuring mouthwatering dishes. Combine them with a bottle from their extensive wine list, carefully selected by head sommelier Marion.
The restaurant is open for dinner only Wednesday - Sunday except in July and August when it is open every evening.
- 20 rue Comte de Cessole
More Nice Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!