Three hour introduction cycle tour to the best spots in Nice on roads that are mostly flat and smooth. Do this tour at the beginning of your holiday and be a step a head of the other tourists for the rest of your stay.
The pace of the tour is very relaxed and is accessible to anyone that can ride a bike.
You'll get a different experience of the city from the one that the pedestrians or tour buses get. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill, where you'll experience breathtaking panoramic views of Nice. The pace of the tour is very relaxed.
Some of the highlights of the tour are:
- The famous Promenade des Anglais
- Hotel Negresco
- Place Massena
- The Old town and market
- Place Garibaldi
- The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
- The Port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
- Plus hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, tips for the best bars and restaurants, and plenty of photo stops.
Schedules and pricing:
- To avoid disappointment please book ahead!
- Out of season (November to March inclusive) their tour doesn't run every day - make sure you check availability in advance.
- Morning tour is at 10:00
- Team building events, private and custom tours for hen and stag weekends available on request.
- Custom start-times for cruise ship customers are also available on request.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Tours / Excursions
- Guides & Instructors
- Cycling Guides
- Open Seasons