- Family Friendly
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Tours / Excursions
- Guides & Instructors
- Cycling Guides
Three hour introduction cycle tour to the best spots in Nice on roads that are mostly flat and smooth. Do this tour at the beginning of your holiday and be a step a head of the other tourist for the rest of your stay.
The pace of the tour is very relaxed and is accessible to anyone that can ride a bike.
You'll get a different experience of the city from the one that the pedestrians or tour buses get. There is one hill climb up to the Chateau Hill, where you'll experience breathtaking panoramic views of Nice. The pace of the tour is very relaxed.
The Nice Cycle Tour (3 hrs) takes you:
- From the stunning beaches and eye-catching parks to the grand streets and majestic plazas
- From the super-cool bars and bistros to the winding medieval alleyways
- From hidden Baroque churches to awe-inspiring Belle Époque palaces
- From the hang-outs of modern film stars to the haunts of prehistoric man
Some of the highlights are:
- The famous Promenade des Anglais
- Hotel Negresco
- Place Massena
- The Old town and market
- Place Garibaldi
- The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
- The Port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
- Plus hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, tips for the best bars and restaurants, and plenty of photo stops.
Schedules and pricing:
- To avoid disappointment please book ahead!
- Out of season (November to March inclusive) their tour don't run every day - make sure you check availability in advance.
- Morning tour is at 10:00
- Team building events, private and custom tours for hen and stag weekends available on request.
- Custom start-times for cruise ship customers are also available on request.
- The price is 30€ per person fully inclusive of:
- Bike, helmet, drinks bottle etc
- A chilled drink
Please note for their Ebike tours, you'll need to be over 145cm or 4ft 9inch in order for a bike to fit you correctly. These tours are also not suitable for children under the age of 12.
For further information or to book a tour please enquire directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
- Open Seasons