A beautiful beach located at the eastern end of the Promenade des Anglais and giving wonderful views across the wide sweeping Baie des Anges.
Castel, is primarily one of the most beautiful private beaches of Nice. But it is also a restaurant that offers the opportunity to have lunch or dinner at the sound of waves.
Located at the foot of Rauba Capeu, establishment dominates the Promenade des Anglais and opens on the Bay of Angels to Antibes. At night, the view is simply exceptional, and you can enjoy a good Provencal cuisine. It has a busy vibrant atmosphere with cool beach furniture and a jet-setting cosmopolitan crowd.
See more information in our Guide to the Best Beach Clubs!
- Pedestrian access
- Quai Rauba-Capeu
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?