Great for picnics and Sunday walks, it is also the site of a number of Roman arenas and amphitheatres as well as an archaeological museum. These Roman ruins can be visited for free.
In May, it is the location for the annual Nice Jazz Festival.
- 184 avenue des Arènes de Cimiez
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?