Boasting one Michelin star, this restaurant was founded by sommelier Vanessa Massé, who has partnered up with Danish chefs Mads Thomsen and Mathias Silberbauer
The restaurant's menu is full of simple, creative dishes made with local produce with lots of international touches and flavours. There are three tasting menus on offer, with four, six and eight courses, as well as the chance to include wine pairings with your meal.
Open for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and for lunch and dinner on Sundays.
- 15 rue Bottero
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?