Boasting one Michelin star, this restaurant was founded by sommelier Vanessa Massé, who has partnered up with Danish chefs Mads Thomsen and Mathias Silberbauer
The restaurant's menu is full of simple, creative dishes made with local produce with lots of international touches and flavours. There are three tasting menus on offer, with four, six and eight courses, as well as the chance to include wine pairings with your meal.
Open for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday, and for lunch and dinner on Sundays.
- 15 rue Bottero
More Nice Insights...
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Nice!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeNice.com
- Nice in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Nice
- What's on in Nice September 2019