Hosted at the stunning villa of Ephrussi de Rothschild, this annual festival celebrates all things floral in the beautiful gardens
Walk through a plethora of climbing roses and ground-cover roses, both old and modern, in a huge range of colours (pink, red, yellow, white, orange) from the softest of pastels to the brightest red.
Whether a novice or more experienced gardener, the different exhibitors have something for everyone. Alongside the rose growers, in the avenues of the French garden you can find other professionals displaying rare plants, exotic or Mediterranean flowers, irises, citrus fruits and much more.
Several activities are also on offer to allow both adults and children to explore the world of plants: guided tours of the nine themed gardens at the Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa, workshops runs by florists to teach you to make bouquets, or by gardeners to learn the best way to repot plants.
- 1 Avenue Ephrussi de Rothschild
More Nice Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Nice this summer
- Travellers welcome to Nice from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Nice in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- Which Nice restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?